Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Trends

First...a huge Thank You to all of you who have recently signed up for our newsletter. As you have noticed you get special coupons and deals nobody else is offered. If you have not signed up yet please do so here on our blog. Another newsletter will be coming out soon and you don't want to miss anything!

According to Fashion-Era the top trends for Spring 2008 include Volume and lots of it. Voluminous skirts (dirndl), romantic blouses (which includes ruffles), and asymmetric draped dresses. On the flip side of that you will see nautical tailoring, and a bit of tribal influence. And lots of patterns including ombre's, florals, and bright colors. I don't know about you but I don't feel comfortable dressing in florals or bright colors (maybe it's an age thing;). So to keep fashionable I plan on focusing on my accessories.

I think if you go with the volume you need to focus on streamling those accessories to keep a good balance. Especially if you do the romantic ruffle look you will definately need to keep the accessories sleek looking.

I have to admit I love bold bright florals so I am waiting anxiously for the new fabric I purchased to arrive. Yes you guessed bright bold florals!

Thanks to everyone who has left a comment. All names are counted for each and every time you comment.