Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Sale

I am simply tired of snow. So to celebrate Spring's arrival I am having a 20% off each and every bag sale this week in my Etsy shop. The free shipping still stands too:)

We keep hearing how the economy is not in good shape and I know I am not buying too many new clothes this Spring. But accessories can brighten up and jumpstart any old wardrobe right! I have a great pair of black capri's I bought from Ann Taylor last Spring. I can throw on a white tank top and maybe the black and white Sabrina Tote bag and I am set for the day. A quick switch from flip flops to sandals and how about the black and white Jasmine Clutch and I am ready for the evening! Quick and simple...and less expensive.

What are your thoughts this Spring on updating your wardrobe?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a great sale!

This is my fave from your shop

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10165218