Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Relaxing Saturday

I thought today would be hectic and a bit on the busy side but it turned out to be a pretty pleasant day. I spent the afternoon with my Aunt who is a very young 87 year old. We ordered pizza and chatted and looked at old pictures. What amazing clothes the women wore in the 40's. I have always been drawn to that style, I love the tailored look. The women always looked so impeccable too. My aunt had some fabulous clothes back then...too bad they are gone.

My fabrics arrived today as well. Love that feeling when you see the package and cannot wait to open it. These fabrics were ordered almost 6 weeks ago, placed on back order, and the company had no idea when they would be shipped. To my surprise I rec'd an e-mail a couple of days ago stating they were shipped and would be on my doorstep today!