Thursday, March 13, 2008

Etsy has a lot to offer!

I finally have a few of my bags on my Etsy shop, please take a look. I have to admit I spent the last two days visiting all the forums on Etsy and responding when I could. I am happy to say that Etsy has a lot to offer any artist trying to sell their products. I am also finding a lot of great people willing to share their tips for success and even more just super friendly people.

I was accepted at Trunkt today as well! I heard the competition is quite tough there and they only accept a few artists, which means getting accepted certainly does a body good.

A final note...a friend of mine has started his own business...Interview Connections. If you are ever in the need for advice on interviewing, resume help, or all around career coaching please look him up. Tell him Jackie sent you:)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on trunkt! That's exciting!