Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring 2011

It's that time! Time to think about Spring fashion trends. This year includes some fun looks and some edgy looks. I have to say I was a bit shocked by some of the looks this season but very happy with others. So what's in store...sleeveless trench coats, capped sleeve jackets, graphic tee's, graphic designer inspired long skirts, high waisted jeans, mixed up prints, military look, sheer layers, neutrals, bold colors and comfy clothes.

Over the next couple of weeks we will attack them one at a time but first my favorites include the graphic tee's and skirts, mixed up prints, anything military inspired, bold colors and of course comfy clothes. I cannot say I am ready to endorse a sleeveless trench or high waisted jeans and honestly I am tired of neutrals (maybe it's because of a very long and cold winter)!

Here are some pic's so you get an idea of what the looks are all about. What are your favorites? What would you avoid?
Sleeveless Trench Coat

Cap Sleeve Jacket

Graphic Tee


Graphic Skirt
High Waisted Jeans

Mix & Match Prints
Military Inspired
Sheer
Neutrals

Bold Color
Comfy

No comments: