Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh to my surprise!

After countless attempts to unleash my blog from the 'spam' label I am free! Yep I checked today and I am once again spam free. I cannot tell you how many times I requested an unblock from google...doesn't matter...it is over. Time to move forward. I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Thanskgiving. My sister cooked and to tell you the truth it was pretty good! Thanks Linda!

So to catch you up...Blue Orchid is having a sale, free shipping, and re-introduced layaway. We were going to offer all of this through December 1 but have decided to extend the sale and free shipping through December 17 and the layaway option through December 31. We have new items too. Check out our sushi roll tote bags. They have been scooped up around here by friends and family, we have a few left but just a few. They roll up and fit easily in your purse or briefcase or desk.

The newest bag is the wristlet. Check her out! Don't have a name for her yet, if anyone has an idea please let me know. This bag is perfect for brides and their parties too.


Thank you Google!

No comments: