Saturday, December 13, 2008

In Reflection

As the current year comes to an end and the new year inches closer I tend to think about what I want to do different. This involves everything in my life. For your sake though I will spare you the usual ideas you know, eat better, exercise, etc, etc.

I have though been thinking a lot about the business. It's been nearly a year now that I have been 'officially' open for business. I have done some reflection on this past year and have some changes in store. Yep all good changes! The response so far has been overwhelming and humbling. And every comment, suggestion, and opinion has been taken to heart. I have listened to everyone and am ready to make some changes.

I will keep you updated as these changes begin to take place. Some of these changes include a new look to the web site. An easy way to order your custom bags, and a stronger emphasis on bridal bags and gifts for bridal attendants. Some of the new bags will be created out of fabric I personally have designed, which is totally exciting.

What all this means for you is a SALE! To make room for the new fabric and bags I am clearing out my studio. All bags currently on my etsy shop are on sale with some at 50% off their original price. If you are in the neighborhood on December 20 be sure to stop by Cleveland Handmades Last Minute Market.

No comments: