Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Problems

I am still having issues with this blog. Do you know it is impossible to reach a human being at google? I cannot even find a working e-mail address. All e-mails sent from google are the do not reply kind! Anyone have any ideas or suggestions...all are welcome. In the meantime I am fighting fire with fire and am setting up housekeeping at wordpress. As soon as I am set up there I will post a link here and hope I don't lose anyone. Of course I will post all information in our newsletter and on the web site.

Frustrating!

On another brighter note...recent surveys and discussions within the retail segment are predicting that Summer/Spring 09 will bring much needed relief to retailers and to consumers. So with that in mind I have a new Spring bag that I cannot wait to start using myself:)

No comments: