Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Tranquil Moment

After dropping my son off at school, making beds, washing dishes and two loads of laundry, and the typical picking up around the house I took a moment to water my hanging baskets. It's 8:00 am and it's an absolutely stunning morning. The air is warm almost that perfect temp, the sky is blue not a cloud in site, the air is still and the only sound I hear is the birds. I love this. I find mornings like this therapeutic and rejuvenating. I wish every morning could be like this. What a great way to start the day.

Blue Orchid is participating in the "Here Comes the Sun" online market at Poppytalk. Take a moment and visit us there. Mention Poppytalk and you get free shipping;) Also stop by Hip Mama's Place, leave a comment on her review of Blue Orchid and be entered into the giveaway for one of our bags!

No comments: