Friday, June 27, 2008

Studio Update


It has been a busy couple of weeks having to deal with a persistent sinus infection and a sprained ankle. But it's not all bad...Blue Orchid Bags are now available at Rovals Artisan Boutique in Strongsville, Ohio! The boutique is having a grand reopening in July with featured artists and a new web site. We are fortunate to be the featured artist this July! If you are in the Cleveland area be sure to stop by and say hello to Rochelle.

What a great response to the virtual bag parties so far. It looks like late July will be the debut for the first party! If you are interested please contact me and I will forward more information to you.

And there are new bags on our Etsy site. Take a look! And last did you get an opportunity to read my article for Etsy? If not take a moment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I want that Jasmine pouch~ Ooh! Too bad I don't have enough money yet to buy one. If I only have money right now I would buy that. I'm afraid to use my credit card right now.