Monday, June 9, 2008

Featured on Hip Mama's Place!

That's right Blue Orchid Bags has been reviewed by Hip Mama's Place. What an honor! I spent some time reading the posts, the reviews, and all the great information I found on the web site and suggest you do too.

As a mom I know we sometimes find it difficult to find time for ourselves let alone our wardrobe. But we all know how important it is to take care of mom because as the saying goes, "if mama ain't happy...no one is happy"! So hats off to Jocelyn and the team over at Hip Mama's Place for bringing great style to all the hip mama's out there.

Did you notice??? New bags and even a hostess apron is on our Etsy site. Let me know what you think and if you say "I saw it on Hip Mama's Place" I will ship your purchase for free!

No comments: