Friday, July 2, 2010

A small set back

A couple of days ago I managed to cut my finger requiring 12 stitches. The pain has subsided but not the annoyance. I am so irritated with myself - but as everyone tells me things happen and that's all there is to it! I will tell you it has not stopped me but it has slowed me down. I bring this up because of a comment a customer made to me in reply to my telling her her order is a day or so behind schedule. She so graciously said not a problem but it was her comment that the bag was her indulgence for herself that made me smile. First I am so honored that she allowed one of my bags to be her indulgence and second it made me think about what I do when I want to indulge myself.

My indulgence depends on the weather. In the warm months I love to play in my garden. Trimming, dead heading, watering whatever needs to be done and more. In the winter I love to take a day off and watch tv or read a book and simply do nothing. As for a material indulgence I would say it has to be a beautiful pair of shoes that I simply don't need! Hmmm maybe it's time;)

How do you indulge yourself? Please share.

No comments: