Sunday, July 25, 2010

New store!

Blue Orchid Handbags are now available at Gestures in Rocky River, Ohio. I am so excited to be a part of the store. I dropped off the bags last week and spent some time wandering around and I can honestly tell you it is one of the best laid out stores I have seen. It has a great ambiance and a wonderful selection of great local artists. Make an effort to stop in and check it out. Tell Valerie and Chris I sent you!

Coming soon...OOAK bags! What does that mean? They are bags which are produced in very limited numbers. It maybe one bag or three but not anymore. Over the years I have collected various fabrics simply because they caught my eye. Now it's time to use some of those fabrics and make some one of a kind bags. Look for a separate area on the website and updates in our newsletter.

No comments: