Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Own Labels

I was nearing the end of my stash of labels and unfortunately where I purchased them last time was not an option any longer. I read a few blog posts on how a few artists made their own. I decided to give it a try (after all I am a graphic designer). The result was not bad! Actually they turned out very nice. I am thrilled and now as with all creative minds...I have a ton of ideas swirling through my brain on all the wonderful things I could create with this new found skill and paper;)

Yes the embroidered expensive ones would be nice but then I would have to pass the cost on to the consumer and I simply don't wish to do that. Besides the bags are completely handcrafted why not the tags too!

If there is an interest...I will post a tutorial!

No comments: