Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Burn Calories with Every Step???

I was flipping through a magazine last night and saw a cute pair of casual sandals that look like a cross between tennis shoes and flip flops called Earth shoes. They caught my eye along with the statement that you can burn more calories with every step! So I went online to visit the site. Their Kalso Negative Heel Technology shifts your weight back, helping you burn calories while strengthening and toning your body. According to the web site you can achieve better breathing, a straighter posture, stronger core muscles, tighter thighs, and better leg and calf toning! I am definitely interested.

Take a look here at the shoes...I think they are cute. And if they do all they say they do...they are even cuter:) Has anyone bought a pair? Share your stories if you have. Would you buy a pair?

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I tried to sign up for your newsletter but when I clicked GO it brought me to an error page.