Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fall Fashion 2010


Here in Cleveland there is a tiny hint in the air that fall is around the corner. While I am not ready to give up my flip flops or tanks quite yet, I do have to consider getting the fall closet ready. Some of the trends I am seeing for fall include the color camel, animal prints, pencil skirts, capes, tweeds and pearls. Lot's of pearls! Hmmm...the possibilities.

So what do these trends say? To me they say stability, classy chic with a bit of daring (I am sure it all has to do with the current economy). Over the next few days let's explore how we can incorporate some of these trends into our closet - of course without breaking the bank.
Let's start with the color camel. The experts say the color is flattering for all women. What do you think? The nice thing about camel - you can pair it with just about any other color - navy, black, red even white.

My personal favorite is camel and denim whether it be a camel sweater or even a pair of camel shoes. Camel can be blah so be careful when pairing it up with other items. Look for textures to pair it up with like tweed. Have you seen the cover of the new Spiegel catalog? Camel trench with an animal print blouse and wide belt. Perfect. Not so daring? Pick up a soft camel scarf and wear it with all your jackets. Now that's effortless.



1 comment:

Handbags For Wholesale said...

The theme of your blog is very beautiful and the article is written very well, I will continue to focus on your article.