Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blogging???

I hate to admit it but I am a terrible blogger. I have so much to say (go ahead verify it with my husband;)I just put it off and then realize it's been weeks - ok months since I updated everyone. Times are a changing! My goal is to blog on a weekly basis at first and then hopefully move up to 2x a week. We're taking it slow can you tell???

I have studio news to share, fashion finds to share, other great artists to share. So I figure let's share. What does that mean for you? Lot's of fresh style news and a peak into my little studio. And I want you to share too. Have a great find to share or have a style question send them my way. We'll do this together.

Current news...our 3 day sale has been extended through June 25 - take 40% off any purchase, enter 'summer40' during checkout. We had some technical difficulties and we do apologize for that. Happy Shopping!

Talk soon:)

No comments: