Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time does fly

Wow I just realized it's May! Not that the weather was any indicator. Time fly's by so quickly I find it scary sometimes. I know many of you have been wondering how I am and I am doing well. For those who don't know I was in a car accident last week, rear - ended while I sat waiting for the light to turn green. I am in physical therapy and have been told that yes I will recover! It may take some time and effort on my part but it will happen. Now comes the hard part...trying to squeeze pt in my busy little day! Ah well you do what you need to do.

I did wake this morning to see an article on us at Ohio Fashionista. Check it out! What a nice way to start the day:) Thank you Ohio Fashionista!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations at being written up in the Ohio Fashionista! I signed up for your newsletter. Thanks! Vhiel Vance is having a Giveaway of one of your bags (or maybe you are?) and my favorite of your bags is the Morgan Sun Blue, the colors are beautiful! =0) Have a wonderful day! Tina "The Book Lady"
www.familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com