Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow 2010 it's hard to believe isn't it?! I hope this new year brings happiness, success, and good health to all. As for resolutions...not for me. Why do we only hear about them in January? Why not make resolutions all throughout the year? When you realize something is not working for you or you are not happy with how you are acting, why not make a resolution right then and there to change! I think that would make for quite a successful and happy 2010.

What's in store for the new year here??? Lots! How about a line of evening bags, wine totes (which were a hit at the shows) and a couple of surprises.

What are your plans for the new year? Do you have any resolutions? If so how do you plan on keeping them? Let me know!

Sneak peak...

1 comment:

Handcraft Your Career said...

my resolution - enjoy every day and look for the little moments that make it great. how to keep this? i bought a journal and every day i plan to write down the happy moments and the ones that make me smile.