Friday, May 16, 2008

Time is Flying

I cannot believe that it is already May 16! Time is flying once again. April was such a busy month and May is looking like she is going to be just as busy. I am finding it hard to sit down and do some serious blogging! I am actually almost caught up with bag orders. I have spent the entire week sewing and loving every minute of it.

I managed to grab a spot on the upcoming Trunkt Book for Fall of 2009! This book features a select group of Trunkt artists and will be distributed to galleries and boutiques, and for sale to the general public. Now the agony over which bag design, which fabric, trim, no trim! The great thing is the featured bag will be professionally photographed and there will only be 100 artists featured in the book. Excited and nervous at the same time.

New ideas are forming here at Blue Orchid...virtual home parties! Now you can be the hostess and not have to clean the house, cook, entertain when you would rather put your pj's on, or get rid of the husband and kids! Virtual parties which are virtually effortless. My kind of party! More info will be coming your way here and in our newsletter.

No comments: