Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Welcome!

Hi there. I'm Jackie and I created this blog to share with you my handbag designs. I am the owner of Blue Orchid Handbags...check out my site at Blue Orchid Handbags.

I am a graphic designer by trade but cannot and will not ignore the fact that I enjoy sewing much more than anything else. I have my own graphic design studio and while during the day I help small business owners market themselves and drive their businesses forward, during the evenings I sew. If you are interested in my design work you can check out my portfolio here.

Back to sewing! I am working very hard on finishing up a line of handbags which will be for sale on my site along at Etsy. I hope you stop back often:)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your portfolio is amazing! I especially love your digital art!




unefemme.etsy.com